Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
The IT Support Office, IT Training and Academic Liaison teams will be based on the first floor of the building alongside the E-learning Development and Learning Enhancement Teams, providing IT, study and research support.
The building will have WiFi access throughout and also include new printing and photocopying facilities.
Harry Fairhurst Building Details (PDF , 318kb)
In preparation for the refurbishment of the JB Morrell Library ground floor which is scheduled to start in July 2011, from Monday 21st March the main entrance area layout will be rearranged:
- One entry gate will be taken out of action. Visitors should enter and exit the building through the signed gate.
- Self-return machines will be moved to the far end of the ground floor open zone, near the doors which lead to the main JBM stairwell.
- The refurbishment notice board and plasma screen in the ground floor open zone will be temporarily removed.
- The Photocopying Office will remain open as normal, but access may be through a boarded area. Signs will be in place to show you the way.
- The Photographic Department office has already moved from the JB Morrell Library to a new office in the Raymond Burton Library, next door to the PC classroom on the ground floor.
If you have any questions, please ask Library staff at Lending Services or Help and Information. Latest news will continue to be posted here but for more information visit the Library's refurbishment webpages, the refurbishment timeline or the refurbishment blog.